Friday, May 30, 2008

Duran Duran

I haven't updated for a few days because lo and behold, I'm sick again. I think that the travel this weekend to see my family weakened my system and made me susceptible to another cold/sore throat.

However, illness did not deter me from seeing one of my favorite bands on Tuesday night!


I've seen Duran Duran once before, and I was excited to go again. Their music just never gets old for me. It also helps that John Taylor is my ultimate crush (since I was maybe...7?). I have a strong draw towards Simon as well. His voice is amazing, and that he never misses a note throughout a 2-hour set is incredible. I admire how their sound has evolved while still maintaining the elements that made them great.

And Sex and the City comes out tonight! Will Carrie marry Mr. Big? I can't wait to find out!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm jealous! I wanted to go see them too, since they were practically down the street, but I had my next class to pay for, so couldn't afford it.

Sigh, John Taylor...