Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Lots of creative works



I love that I'm writing so much these days, but I feel that I've gotten behind on reading as a result. I'm running two food blogs now, and they're getting good reception. All is well on that end.

I'm working more on a novel that I really want to finish by the end of this summer. I really want to push myself to get it done.

I'm also still trying to keep my Etsy store alive, although to be honest, my interest in making jewelry has waned severely.

I'm working on some freelance writing, which has me stressed more than I imagined. I forgot how much pressure there is in journalism. Maybe I'm just not cut out for it.

Otherwise, I'm kind of wanting to sing again.

So that's it!

2 comments:

LaraAnn said...

Good luck with your writing. I hope that you don't stress out too much. Try not to lose faith in your abilities. I have enjoyed reading your posts and when I have the time will read some more.

Wandering Appalachian said...

Thanks LaraAnn! It's tough sometimes to keep going, but I'm outlining more ideas! Thanks for reading! :)