Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!



Happy Thanksgiving readers! (Well, in the US it is the week of Thanksgiving!). So what are you baking up? We've been invited to a friend's place for the meal, but we will be providing:

Homemade yeast rolls


and Homemade Pumpkin Pie with whipped cream!



Despite loving pumpkin goodies, I'm not much of a fan of pumpkin pie. The texture is all off for me. However, I have been dreaming all afternoon of ginger cake with pumpkin ice cream. I've the ingredients to make it, since over on the West Coast, there are not many pumpkin baked goods aside from the disgusting-looking Starbucks pumpkin scones. I have realized it, I'm just not much of a scone person. Too much butter and fat for not much taste.

What will you be homemaking???


No comments: