Monday, November 22, 2010

Harry Potter!

So, as most of you know, I am a huge fan of Harry Potter. In fact, I've been anticipating this movie all year, nay, years. Since the final book was released in 2007. Remember that? And I dressed up as Tonks and threw an impromptu release party?


Yeah, that.

It's time to get those pumpkin pasties in the oven, because it's time for the last chapters!

I saw the movie on Sunday and loved it, like, didn't want it to end. The movie was a very good balance of the story presented in the book, mixed with the need to show the important, plot development elements. So, we never get to meet Aunt Muriel, we never see most of the journey through the woods, and we never really find out about all of the Tonks/Lupin drama.



But still, amazing movie! And now my brain will be even more stuck on Harry Potter trivia. I can't stop it when my brain does this...I just have to go with it until it stops naturally.

What did you guys think? Any HP fans out there?

No comments: