Monday, March 28, 2011

Trying to help

Ueno Park in Tokyo
Almost 2 years ago, I had the privilege of traveling to a country I'd always dreamed of visiting, Japan. While I was there, I interacted with so many nice people, and learned so much about their culture and lifestyles. It was really a dream come true, browsing through the Tokyo toy shops, eating the absolutely fresh sushi from the rotary bars, and taking in the majestic gardens and shrines.


Eating at Ninja Cafe
 I am so heartbroken for the tragedy that took place a few weeks ago. I donated to the Red Cross, but it just doesn't seem like enough. Therefore, for the next two weeks, I will be donated every cent of sales from my Etsy shop to the Red Cross for Japan (March 28 - April 12). My shop is gwenwalls.etsy.com. Please pass this along!

No comments: