Thursday, November 3, 2011

24 Experiment


I’ve been really busy for the past couple of months! With my vacation, and getting back into the swing of things, I’ve barely had any time to blog.


What else have I been doing? The 24 Experiment.

The 24 Experiment gathers a group of writers, actors, and directors with the objective of writing, casting, rehearsing, and performing a play within 24 hours. Daunting, no?



But we’ve found a group of artists crazy and talented enough to do it! I’m terribly excited about the whole thing.

Basically, we all show up on Friday night, the writers stay and write through the night, then the next morning, the actors and directors show up to run rehearsals for a show that night!

If you’re local and curious to see how it all turns out, be at the Point Loma Actors Theater on November 19, at 7 PM. Tickets can be purchased here.

No comments: