Thursday, April 21, 2011

ABCs of me

Since everyone else in the blogosphere was doing one of these, I figured I'd give it a go!

A. Age: I stopped aging at 26 :)

B. Bed size: Queen. I still feel like I need a bigger bed!

C. Chore you hate: I hate scrubbing dirty pots.

D. Dogs: Nope! I have the best cat in the world.

E. Essential start to your day: Brushing my teeth. Until that happens, I’m still asleep!

F. Favorite color: Pink

G. Gold or silver: Sliver

H. Height: 5’3”

I. Instruments you play: I sing, and I play a little flute.

J. Job title: Technical Writer/Instructional Designer

K. Kids: None

L. Live: San Diego, CA




M. Mom’s name: Cecile

N. Nicknames: Gwenniepenny

O. Overnight hospital stays: Tonsillectomy when I was 7, stomach surgery when I was 29 to remove an abscess

P. Pet peeve: Bigots. Ignorance. Rude people.

Q. Quote from a movie show: “Take car. Go to Mum's. Kill Phil - "Sorry." - grab Liz, go to the Winchester, have a nice cold pint, and wait for all of this to blow over. How's that for a slice of fried gold?”



R. Right or left handed: Right.

S. Siblings: Sister

T. Time you wake up: 5 AM!

U. Underwear: Wha?

V. Vegetables you dislike: Onions.

W. What makes you run late: Nothing, really. I’m usually pretty punctual.

X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth once a year, plenty of chest x-rays as a child, CAT scan from falling off of a trapeze, MRI and ultrasound over my stomach issue.

Y. Yummy food you make: Bread.



Z. Zoo – favorite animal: I love any type of cat, big and small, and I love flamingos.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lots of excellent reading here, many thanks! I had been searching on yahoo when I discovered your post, I’m going to add your feed to Google Reader, I look forward to additional from you.