Friday, June 17, 2011

More Randomness (weekend edition)

Happy Friday everyone! I’m truly happy for this weekend, and I am full of plans! Sometimes those are the best weekends. I start this weekend with (gasp!) play rehearsal, which I actually quite enjoy. The songs are such fun, and I adore my cast mates. Everyone is so fun and friendly. Win win! The show is called “Back to the 80s.” I can only find this somewhat lo-tech Youtube of the show, but it’s gonna be such fun!




Otherwise, I’m going on Sunday evening to see Panic! At the Disco. Love, love these guys. Their songs are so fun and raunchy! It’s been ages since I’ve been to a big act show, and when I found out these guys were coming, I immediately got tickets!




2 comments:

Cat Frances Butrim said...

Break a leg, Gwennie! lol When is your first performance?

Wandering Appalachian said...

Not until end of August. With the singing and dancing, rehearsals are already starting!!