Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Random rambling today

I’ve been working steadily (but slowly!) on a couple of novels this spring. Both are of the sci-fi genre, and I’ve considered posting excerpts here, but there’s, ya know, fear of many things, like plagiarism and of course, derision. So they are both staying put for now. I’ve two children’s books in the fire, and I really, really want to publish them this year. So I need to stop whining about it here and just DO it!


I’ve an idea for an awesome cookie recipe that I keep wanting to try and post on here (even if it’s a big, fat failure!), but with the play and work, I just haven’t had enough daylight…which brings me to…

The Play!

As I’ve hinted on this blog, I’m currently in rehearsals for a play. I won’t give details yet, but it involves A LOT of Michael Jackson songs. I never realized how difficult some of his music really was. It’s a lot of fun, and it’s been ages since I’ve done a show, so I’m glad, but very, very busy! Makes me want to start up a Fluid Movement type of thing here in San Diego. I miss you Baltimore and your awesome, inviting community theater endeavors!

What else? Something good is on the horizon with my work situation, but I won’t talk about it on here yet, for fear I’ll jinx it. I’m superstitious that way, since I’ve had things not work out before because I talked about them too soon.

I’m doing a major purge currently, so I’ve been ebaying a ton of stuff. It feels so good to breathe again. Why did I need all of this stuff? Moving on…

Have a great Wednesday!

No comments: